Talk about when you had a short circuit.
A while ago, I nearly started a fire in my house. I was using a hair drier, and there was a short circuit. At first, when the drier stopped working, I moved the power cable and it worked again. But soon, I smelled something burning.I saw sparks, and I dropped the hair drier. There were scorch marks on the floor. I also got a burn on my hand. Still, I got off easy. My neighbor was using an electric cushion last winter. There was a short circuit, and the cushion caught fire. The fire spread quickly. Thankfully, firefighter arrived just in time. They quickly put out the fire. There was some property damage, but nobody was hurt.
|[2017.01.09] Anti-graft Law (0)||2017.01.09|
|[2017.01.06] Dogs (0)||2017.01.06|
|[2017.01.05] Having a Baby (0)||2017.01.06|
|[2017.01.04] College Life (0)||2017.01.04|
|[2017.01.02] Future Cars (0)||2017.01.04|
|Talk about public transportation in Korea. (0)||2016.12.28|
|Talk about the public baths in Korea (0)||2016.12.27|
|Talk about the year-end awards ceremonies in Korea. (0)||2016.12.27|