CNN Student News, 2014/04/23
- Aereo, legal or not?
- Landslide Recovery efforts
- We are happy to have you watching.
- Because of the ruling, Michigan`s law against preferential treatment can`t stay in place.(law가 머물 곳이 없다!? stay in으로 봐야하나?? in place로 봐야하나!?)
- Now, it`s time (for the nine justices of the Supreme Court) to rule on whether Aereo is legal or not.(rule때문에 on이 붙은건가? aereo가 합법인지 아닌지)
- The broadcasters say it`s a gimmick that should be essentially ruled to be illegal and made extinct.(불법으로 규정되어야 하고 야하는 속임수다.)
- The justices will rule at some point in the next two months, and until then Aereo will remain in limbo.
- We walked along what was once a highway, the surroundings don`t even resemble the community that once flourished here.(한때 고속도로였던 것)
- The environmental impacts of the oil spill are still visible, and we`ll be for years.
|CNN Student News, 2014/05/09 (0)||2014.05.12|
|CNN Student News, 2014/05/07 (0)||2014.05.08|
|CNN Student News, 2014/05/06 (0)||2014.05.07|
|CNN Student News, 2014/04/18 (0)||2014.04.21|
|CNN Student News, 2014/04/16 (0)||2014.04.17|
|CNN Student News, 2014/04/15 (0)||2014.04.16|
|CNN Student News, 2014/04/14 (0)||2014.04.15|
|CNN Student News, 2014/04/11 (0)||2014.04.14|