CNN Student News, 2014/04/01
- Exchanging fire between North and South Korea.
- Illegal whiling in Japan.
- A dream of Facebook Founder
- Wind farm effect
- Expensive printer ink
- But yesterday, they were exchanging fire, not on the land, but at sea.(not A, but B구조인데 전치사까지 A,B에 포함)
- North Korea often provokes its neighbors by firing rockets and missiles into the ocean around the Korean Peninsula.
- Their whaling in general is Japanese tradition and that it should be respected as long as the whales are in endangered.
- And while that`s debatable, Facebook`s hoping to get people connected in places where they are not, increasing both the number of people on line and potentially the number of people on Facebook.
- Getting access to the Internet is a really big deal.
- They do make noise, which bothers some people and they are known to kill birds at wind farms.
- According to the study, large numbers of wind turbines could slow down the outer winds of the hurricane, decrease wave heights, and cause it to dissipate faster.
- It started as a science fair project, 14-year old Suvir Mirchandani found that printer ink costs more per ounce than Chanel number five perfume.(비싸다를 이렇게도 표현하는 군. per ounce가 more와 than사이에 쓰임.)
- My research led me to conclude that the government could save almost $234 million, simply by switching to that one font.
- 자극하다, 유발하다, 촉발시키다, 일으키다, 도발하다
- 무대극, 정통극
- 논의의 여지가 있는, 미해결의, 논쟁할 수 있는
- 애타적인, 이타적인, 이타주의적인
- 풍력 발전 지대, 풍력 기지
- 해안, 강화하다, 육지, 기슭
- 분노, 격분, 격렬
- 흩뜨리다, …을 낭비하다, 탕진하다
- 추구하다, 추진하다, 계속하다, 추적하다, 쫓다
- 온스, 조금
|CNN Student News, 2014/04/09 (0)||2014.04.10|
|CNN Student News, 2014/04/08 (0)||2014.04.09|
|CNN Student News, 2014/04/07 (0)||2014.04.08|
|CNN Student News, 2014/04/03 (0)||2014.04.04|
|CNN Student News, 2014/04/01 (0)||2014.04.02|
|CNN Student News, 2014/03/31 (0)||2014.04.01|
|CNN Student News, 2014/03/28 (0)||2014.03.31|
|CNN Student News, 2014/03/26 (0)||2014.03.27|
|CNN Student News, 2014/03/25 (0)||2014.03.26|